Monday, August 8, 2011

Getting Stampy

Testy test..


I got a lovely Etsy package in the mail today. I love getting mail, but Etsy mail makes me especially happy! I swear half my wedding is going to be outfitted by that place. This package was full of goodies to make place cards. 'Cloud' gift tags, ring labels, and this wonderful stamp doo-hickey that has rings with every letter of the alphabet and numbers from zero through nine. Of course I had to try it out right away, which explains the black rubs all over the handle. I am like a four year old when it comes to messy crafts.
They are turning out exactly as I had hoped, and thanks to Etsy I saved a lot of money in the process. Last week I paid a visit to a chain craft store, and even with a 40% off coupon, I would have paid at least three times as much, even with shipping costs added in. The Etsy love is very big today.Another thing making me happy today? This giant tomato plant.. That's my mom standing behind it there. It's almost as tall as she is.
Nom!

No comments: