Wedding prep, it is oh, so soon! Playing around out in the garden. Hanging with the sweetest pup there is. Lovely vintage dishes. An experiment/attempt to save the flowers that bloomed two weeks too early.
Sunday, May 20, 2012
1. This fun crochet blanket
2. This dreamy garden glider. It reminds me of my grandmother's garden and I hope to find one one day.
3. These incredible pink peonies! I hope mine hold wait a couple more weeks to open up - we're hoping to use them for our wedding.
4. Beach/cottage plans.
5. Spring picnics
6. This path through the raspberries in my garden
7. Ginger Cats. One day!
8. This pretty hair
9. Rachel Denbow's AMAZING basement closet. I love her style.
10. The inside of beautiful old elementary schools. Just look at those floors!
Posted by Nikki at 3:46 PM
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Things are green and growing, and I couldn't be happier. With this strange weather we're having everything is a little early this year. This poses a few problems for us, but it means I'm able to start planting a couple weeks ahead.
I weeded my little veggie garden and transplanted some strawberries to make more room for peas, beans, zucchini, and cukes.
I put a few of my little seedlings into the ground and cannot wait to watch them grow.
And of course, my sweet Lily of the Valley are out in full bloom at the moment. They are really the reason I love Spring.
I find myself itching to get home at the end of each day to get outside and get my hands in the soil. It is a dream! I've also been pinning some garden inspiration. Can you believe some of those gardens? Truly incredible! Are you planting this year? What do you have growing?
Posted by Nikki at 11:29 AM