Friday, March 28, 2014

Updates

As usual, it seems I am terrible at keeping this blog updated, and starting a series of posts won't change that! I've been posting a lot over at Lulu & Lolie, which is the blog Lucy & I write to go along side our little shop. It's full of fun info, tips, vintage goodies, a few diy projects, and a new collector series where we feature some awesome collections of others who love vintage. It has been so much fun. Josh has been growing so quickly and of course he fills my days with fun and challenges. I have been keeping up with the 52 week project, even if I haven't been keeping up with posting here. I'll share all those photos I haven't yet at the end of this post.





















This past weekend was an exciting one. I have been looking for a library card catalogue for oh, maybe six years now, and I finally found the perfect one. As a bonus, the little flat sections that pull out (that you would use to write info down on) are the perfect height for a desk when sitting on my bed. Perfect!



I also started garden seeds this week with a new set-up in the laundry room that includes proper lighting and self watering pans. Hopefully the seedlings will grow strong and we will have a great garden this year. I have plans of building two raised beds in the backyard to make more space for growing.


8/52 - a boy and his dog.



9/52 - soaking up the morning sunshine.



10/52 - the baby bird's first look at swans at a local park.



11/52 - he found his toes.



12/52 - he is growing so very quickly. He is almost 8 months old now.



13/52 - I love this boy in vintage stripes & overalls.

No comments: