Friday, August 3, 2012

Weekly Favourites..


























1. quirky vintage plaid kitchen chairs.

























2. a new adventure in crewel work













3. finding out about Pyrex I didn't know existed! Round pink daisy casserole? Oh, yes!
















4. I think I'm on a Pyrex kick this week.















5. Chickens!! One day I will have some of these lovely girls roaming around.
















6. Farmer's Markets. This week I picked up the most delicious tomatoes, and banana strawberry flavoured jam. Who knew that such a thing as banana jam existed?




















7. French Bulldogs! I had always thought we would get a large dog (a chocolate lab or some sort of mix) when/if we ever got another, but lately I have been loving on these adorable little dudes. I think Lola would love a brother, the husband not so much.















8. frilly vintage baby dresses. They are just too sweet.





















9. Narwhal fabric! NARWHAL fabric! Need I say more?

















10. Homemade smoothie pops on a hot day. Delish!


sources: 1. myao; 2. ebay; 3. odditease; 4. violets and grace; 5. keeping chickens; 6. toronto loft blog; 7. dog and collar; 8. me; 9. Sarah Jane Studios; 10. me

No comments: