Friday, August 3, 2012
1. quirky vintage plaid kitchen chairs.
2. a new adventure in crewel work
3. finding out about Pyrex I didn't know existed! Round pink daisy casserole? Oh, yes!
4. I think I'm on a Pyrex kick this week.
5. Chickens!! One day I will have some of these lovely girls roaming around.
6. Farmer's Markets. This week I picked up the most delicious tomatoes, and banana strawberry flavoured jam. Who knew that such a thing as banana jam existed?
7. French Bulldogs! I had always thought we would get a large dog (a chocolate lab or some sort of mix) when/if we ever got another, but lately I have been loving on these adorable little dudes. I think Lola would love a brother, the husband not so much.
8. frilly vintage baby dresses. They are just too sweet.
9. Narwhal fabric! NARWHAL fabric! Need I say more?
10. Homemade smoothie pops on a hot day. Delish!
sources: 1. myao; 2. ebay; 3. odditease; 4. violets and grace; 5. keeping chickens; 6. toronto loft blog; 7. dog and collar; 8. me; 9. Sarah Jane Studios; 10. me
Posted by Nikki at 9:31 AM