Tuesday, May 15, 2012

In the Garden


Things are green and growing, and I couldn't be happier. With this strange weather we're having everything is a little early this year. This poses a few problems for us, but it means I'm able to start planting a couple weeks ahead.

I weeded my little veggie garden and transplanted some strawberries to make more room for peas, beans, zucchini, and cukes.

 I put a few of my little seedlings into the ground and cannot wait to watch them grow.

And of course, my sweet Lily of the Valley are out in full bloom at the moment. They are really the reason I love Spring.

I find myself itching to get home at the end of each day to get outside and get my hands in the soil. It is a dream! I've also been pinning some garden inspiration. Can you believe some of those gardens? Truly incredible! Are you planting this year? What do you have growing?


1 comment:

famousthecat said...

I felt so honored to see one of our before/after pictures pinned in your pinterest! Oh, and I totally stole some of your garden inspiration, too. I really want a wild, overgrown, perennial garden somewhere in our backyard soon.

It's great to see your plants growing so nicely. Weird year, huh?