Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Weekly Favourites



 
1. pretty vintage tin plates


 
2. cozy wool throw

3. adorable vintage holiday ornaments from Japan (I know it's too early, but I cannot help it)






















4. super cute Fall decorating ideas. Toadstool pumpkins/gourds? Yes, please!

5. are we sensing a theme here? Out of all the holidays we celebrate, I have to admit that Halloween is probably my least favourite. This year I'm actually excited about it for the first time since I was a child. I finally convinced Jer to do a matching costume thing and we're having some friends over for a viewing of It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown. We're retiring Lola's hotdog costume in favour of a Snoopy one.
























6. cute vintage Fall coat.























7. Loving this Fall gourd garland and wishing I had a wooden fence to string it from.


 
8.Still giggling over the hilarious Westie races from the Westie Walk. I cannot wait until Corrie gets the slideshow up.


 






















9. Colourful fall leaves.
























10. Bright and cheerful vintage Pyrex fridgies. I have started three new 'rainbow fridgie' sets for a few friends.


sources: 1. oldetymenotions; 2. pinkshirtsncarwrecks; 3. rswvintage; 4. Martha Stewart; 5. paper piggy; 6. my soft parade; 7. Martha Stewart; 8. Westies in Need; 10. pinterest, although I think this may be one of Jeni's pictures. Please let me know if you find the original owner of the photo so I can give them proper credit.