Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fabric Wreath

I bought this form three years ago intending to make a fabric covered wreath, but somehow it never happened. Earlier this week, this beautiful pile of vintage reproduction fabric, to use for a wedding project, showed up on my doorstep..

and well, I may have dipped into it for a couple of other projects too, like this holiday wreath. I had originally envisioned using actual holiday print fabric, but I think these prints were a much better choice. They still seem festive, without being in your face about it. I added a few favourite notions - red ric-rac, lace trim, and some favourite vintage buttons. It was a quick project, but adds such a fun and colourful touch.


I almost want to make another one with different combinations of prints!

No comments: