Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cottage and Crafts

Jer and I spent a lovely weekend with my cousins at their cottage. The weather was awful and our quiet weekend was crashed by some not so quiet, drinking a little too much 21 year olds, but we really enjoyed ourselves. The first night there we were met with cloudy skies, but the stars shone through while we gathered around the campfire. We visited some local shops, including a little cafe with the best vegan smoothies I've ever tasted. On Sunday, we spent the one hour it wasn't raining jumping off a boat in the middle of the lake.



Before we left for the weekend, this package arrived on my doorstep..

I got to work straight away..

I'm glad this fabric is so nice to work with as I'll be seeing a lot of it over the next several months! Hopefully I'll have some finished pins to share with you soon.

No comments: