Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Pillow.


I love this yarn. It's very girly, the pinks, greens, brown and cream all together. It would be the perfect yarn for a baby sweater if only it weren't so thick.

This was my first crochet project. I used my own pattern, although it was more like I kept going until I thought it was big enough. I was off by a bit, as you can see by the bunched up flap, but that's just fine, it still does the job it was intended to. Perhaps a slightly smaller pillow would work even better.

I have to say, I am in love with crochet. Knitting projects I tend to pick up and put down over several weeks, or even months. I am such a slow knitter. This was finished in two days. Of course there is a place for both, and many many projects of each that I want to pick up next.

No comments: